Bluehost Hosting Price: Bluehost is one of the world’s biggest providers of most reliable, trustworthy, and cheap web hosting. It offers a range of items and services to assist you with beginning with your website or online shop from the shared and WordPress hosting to website builder tools.
We highly recommend you select Bluehost as your hosting provider. In this post, you are going to get complete Bluehost pricing plans, Bluehost price list, pricing terms, and add-on features that come with each Bluehost package.
Before the post ends, you will have a complete understanding and knowledge about Bluehost’s pricing plans.
Bluehost Hosting Price & Plans
Bluehost estimate pricing plans consist of four different plans – Basic plan, plus plan, choice plus plan, and a pro plan. The basic plan starts at @$2.95/month, the plus plan starts @$5.45/month, the choice plus plan also starts @$5.45/month, and the pro plan starts @$13.95/month.
Bluehost Hosting Price List
A complete Bluehost hosting price list that goes in-depth is given below with the amount you have to pay with Bluehost depending on the amount of time you purchased Bluehost’s hosting. You will see the longer you purchase your hosting for the cheaper the Bluehost pricing will be.
If you’re looking to purchase a Bluehost product, you may be overwhelmed with so many offers, plans, discounts, and sometimes hidden fees.
Bluehost Shared Hosting Pricing
The list below is of Bluehost shared hosting pricing. Their least expensive hosting plan is $2.75/month and runs up to $13.95/month depending on the Bluehost plan you select. Unless you have a big project or caters to everyone from starting bloggers to set up online business/e-commerce and more.
Bluehost Offers the following plans
|Free Domain Name||1st year||1st year||1st year||1st year|
|Secure FTP Accounts||1||1||1||1|
|Free SSL||Via Let’s Encrypt||Via Let’s Encrypt||Via Let’s Encrypt||Via Let’s Encrypt|
|Refund policy||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|Prices After Renewal*|
|12 Months||$8.99 / Month||$12.99 / Month||$16.99 / Month||$25.99 / Month|
|24 Months||$8.49 / Month||$11.99 / Month||$15.99 / Month||$24.99 / Month|
|36 Months||$7.99 / Month||$10.99 / Month||$14.99 / Month||$23.99 / Month|
- The Basic shared hosting plan is for small ventures or projects that don’t need to have more than one site and don’t plan to utilize over 50 GB for storage. You’ll be permitted to make five mail accounts, and your site will have free CDN and SSL certificates.
- But, if you need hosting for more than one site and need loads of web space, consider the Plus package as it comes with unlimited websites and storage capacity.
- The Choice Plus plan offers you a decent (but a costly) perk, an advanced backup system that will guard your projects keep safe. Being 100% honest, having this important feature only on the most expensive plan in Bluehost hosting is a big boo. Many competitors include this in all their plans.
What do they offer?
You can get Bluehost for as low as $2.95 if you pick up the basic package for 3 years term. Along with you will also be getting one free domain, which will help you to save even more penny.
|Best For||Not For||Cheapest Price/month|
|Shared Hosting||- New websites getting off the ground|
- Small, static blogs or brochure sites
- Sites with very low traffic
- Anyone on a tight budget
|- Sites with growing levels of traffic|
- Ecommerce sites
- Interactive or complex sites
- Sites with large media files
|Shared WordPress||- Small-scale WordPress sites|
- WordPress users getting started online, or on a tight budget
|- Non-WordPress websites|
- Large, complex WordPress sites
- Traffic-heavy WordPress sites
|WooCommerce||- Online stores|
- WordPress users building with WooCommerce
- Beginners and pro sellers alike
|- Non-ecommerce sites|
- Mega-sized online stores
- Anyone not building with WooCommerce
|VPS||- Most “regular” sized websites|
- Better security, performance, and features than shared hosting
- Growing and/or professional websites
|- Anyone with WordPress specific needs|
- Users with extremely tight budgets
- Total tech beginners
|Managed WordPress (Pro)||- Professional WordPress sites|
- WordPress users with big goals for their website
- Those wanting improved performance, convenience, and features over shared WordPress hosting
|- Non-WordPress websites|
- Beginner WordPress users looking to keep things small
|Dedicated||- High traffic, humongous websites|
- Large online stores with enormous revenue
- Users who need ultimate control, security, and performance for their website
|- Small, low traffic websites|
- Anyone trying to keep costs low
- Technical beginners or hosting newbies